Sennheiser MKH-8050 Compact Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
The Sennheiser MKH-8050 Supercardioid Microphone is a professional low-profile condenser for capturing vocals and instruments in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The modular design consists of the MKHC-8050 supercardioid capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage. The supercardioid capsule is most effective in minimizing feedback and off-axis audio. The symmetrical transducer with two back-plates yields extremely low distortion. The wide frequency response provides exceptional detail and transparency. With its pristine audio quality and compact design the MKH-8050 is ideal for soloist capturing.
- Supercardioid Pickup
- The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in minimizing off-axis feedback and noise.
- Modular Design
- The modular design consists of the MKHC-8050 supercardioid capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
- Symmetrical Transducer
- The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion.
- Wide Frequency Response
- A wide frequency response of 30Hz to 50kHz ensures accurate reproduction of instruments, ambiance, vocals, etc.
|Frequency Response||30Hz - 50kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||142dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||48V +/- 4V|
|Output Impedance||Nominal: 25 Ohm
Min. Terminating: 1000 Ohm
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||1.61 x 0.74" (41 x 19mm)|
|Weight||.88 ozs - 1.93 ozs with XLR Module (25 g - 55 g with XLR Module)|
- Sennheiser MKH 8050 Compact Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
- MKH 8050 Microphone Head
- MZX 8000 XLR Module for MKH-8000 Capsules
- MZQ-8000 Standard Microphone Clip for MKH-8000 Microphones
- MZW-8000 Windscreen for MKH8000 Series Microphones
- Aluminum Transport Case
- Sennheiser Warranty