Sennheiser E912SB Half Cardioid Boundary Microphone with Switch
The Sennheiser E912SB is a pre-polarized boundary microphone optimized for speech and instrument pick up. Its half-cardioid condenser element is ideal for capturing theater productions, discussions in boardrooms, conferences and more. A programmable, momentary switch provides push-to-talk, push-to-mute and on/off functions. The compact, flat profile is ideal for pianos and other instruments best captured while surface mounted. An integrated preamplifier provides a standard gold-plated XLR output right from the microphone.
- - Programmable Membrane Switch
- A programmable, momentary switch provides push-to-talk, push-to-mute and on/off functions.
- - Optimized Frequency and Sensitivity Response
- The wide frequency response and sensitivity are ideal for capturing both vocals and instruments.
- - Low Profile
- Its unobtrusive, low profile design is ideal for stage and piano mounting.
- - Shock Absorbing Base
- Shock absorbing base minimizes noise due to residual vibration.
|Transducer||Permanently Polarized Condenser|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||26dB (A)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||135.6 dB SPL (active)|
|Power Requirements||48 V 1.1 mA|
|Output Impedance||< 100 Ohm (nominal)|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||4.98 x 4.13 x 1.04" (126.5 x 105 x 26.5mm)|
|Weight||19 oz (550g)|
- Sennheiser E912SB Half Cardioid Boundary Microphone with Switch
- Sennheiser Warranty