Samyang 85mm F1.2 XP Premium Canon AE EOS Full Frame
|Lens type||Prime lens / ** Filter Diameter 86mm **|
|Max Format size||35mm FF|
|Focal length||85 mm|
|Lens mount||Canon EF|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9|
|Special elements / coatings||1 aspherical + 2 high refractive elements + Ultra Multi Coating|
|Minimum focus||0.80 m (31.5″)|
|Full time manual||Yes|
|Weight||1050 g (2.31 lb)|
|Diameter||93 mm (3.66″)|
|Length||98 mm (3.86″)|
- manual focus photo lens designed for high resolution photoshoots.
- In pursuit of image quality itself, this new lens is equipped with the most advanced optical technology among Samyang Lenses.
- With over 40 years of research and development in optics, Samyang integrates the essence of history and introduces a signature lens line-up.
- It has the unprecedented resolving power, matched with 50 megapixels photo and 8K video productions.
- The resolving power contains abundant pixel information, allowing photographers the freedom in post-production to create unique image of own.
- It enables you to capture life-long memories in everlasting image quality.
- Bokeh, out-focusing, starburst effect creates unforgettable image.
- The F1.2 of 85mm is, by far, the brightest lens in existing full frame DSLR lenses, securing the fast shutter speed.
- It has ten elements in seven groups, applying one aspherical lens and two high refractive lenses.
- The aspherical lens minimises the aberration and unnecessary light dispersion.
- Two high refractive lenses effectively adjust the path of light and deliver maximum amount to the sensor for clear and vibrant image.
- This optimal performance creates impressive image quality from centre to corner of image.
- Also, the minimised aberration enhance the clarity of image, creating more impressive image than your eyes can see.
Write Your Own Review
- Samyang 85mm F1.2 XP Premium Canon AE EOS Full Frame
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Samyang Warranty