Rode M1 Dynamic Microphone
Rode M1 Dynamic Live Vocal Stage Microphone Details
With rock-solid build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the RØDE M1 live dynamic microphone is designed to provide the very best performance night after night, while taking all the abuse expected of a microphone with the rock 'n' roll credentials of RØDE.
The M1's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being weighty or heavy, and handling noise is all but eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
Featuring a warm response that is never muddy or undefined, the M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
The M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
The microphone and steel mesh head are presented in an attractive and durable satin black finish.
The RØDE M1 live performance dynamic microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' lifetime warranty.
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Low handling noise
- 75Hz-18kHz frequency range
- 320-ohm output impedance
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Feedback rejecting pick-up pattern
- Heavy duty metal body
- Lifetime Warranty
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid. Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear.
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 320Ω
- Sensitivity -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight - 360 g
- Dimensions - 171 mm x 51.50 mm x 51.50 mm
- Output - XLR