• The high-end video market, comprised of ENG, EFP and studio use, has a new tool with the introduction of the Manfrotto 526 Pro Fluid Video Head. Manfrotto - Manfrotto is now able to provide a top-of-the-line video head that is able to support top weight loads of 35.3 lbs.
• The 526 offers Manfrotto - Manfrotto's most precise fluid system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 & 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts.
• Counterbalance is achieved through the single adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.6 and 33.1 lbs.
• The 526 utilizes many of the heralded features from the 519, such as a replaceable and removable pan arm rosette, large rubber padded knobs and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) on the left side so they can be easily found as most camera operators of this class work on the left side of the head.
• The built-in 100mm half-ball adapts to a number of Manfrotto - Manfrotto tripods with a 100mm receiver, allowing the quick leveling of the camera with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. The 526 ships with one pan arm and the long 3272 plate.
• With a maximum load capacity of 66 lbs, the new Manfrotto 528XB heavy-duty video/movie tripod is built to handle the really heavy loads, and ideal for supporting camera jib arms.
• Despite its obvious strength, however, a close inspection reveals that this new tripod ffers quite a bit of brains and good looks to go along with its brawn.
•The 528XB incorporate a fully-adjustable mid-level spreader, which features telescopic ratchet braces that click into place in each of the preset positions for faster deployment. The braces can be immediately set, allowing each leg to be individually positioned for maximum stability. The tripods' wing nut style locking system further ensures its stability once setup is complete.
• In addition, the built-in 100mm claw ball levels the camera quickly under any conditions, and allows for use of the tripod even with heads not equipped with a half-ball.
• The 528XB features black stainless steel tubes and aluminum leg extensions. It utilizes a sturdy single-tube leg structure with an adjustable leg spread. The leg spread also incorporates a 30° locked position for faster set-up and greater strength.
• The MBAG120P has many inovative technical features, top quality materials, and first class construction methods. The quality of the MBAG120P is up to the highest standards you expect from Manfrotto.
• Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 20cm - 7.87") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm - 9"). This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs jut out slightly.
|Kits Choice - N8||N/A|