The New Flash Wave III is a compact radio slave system for wireless triggering of compact and studio flash units as well as cameras. This listing is for the 16 channel radio trigger only. Receiver sold separately.
NOTE: This is for the TX TRIGGER ONLY - You will still require the RX receivers.
- Model type:Flashwave 3
- Transmitter Battery:3V/CR2350
- Operation Range:80M(Safe) 180M(MAX)
- Shutter Speed:1/250
The new Flash Wave III offers many interesting features:
- Flash Wave III provides sixteen individual radio frequency channels on the 2.4GHz frequency band to avoid radio interference.
- With an operating temperature above -20 ~ below 50, this new radio flash trigger can be operated in conditions of extreme heat and severe cold.
- Flash Wave III can trigger your remote camera with a compatible camera release cable. Flash Wave III TX has a two step test triggering button in order to perform auto focus function & shooting function. It can also wake your camera from sleep mode.
- Flash Wave III Receivers have a built-in Hotshoe, PC sync and 3.5mm mini phone jack plug for firing your studio mono light as well as portable flash units.
- Maximum working range is up to 80m line of sight.
- Fast sync speed of up to 1/250 sec for focal plane shutter (depending on camera & flash units)
- Images can be taken at up to 8 frames per second
|Kits Choice - N8||N/A|