• Compact, lightweight and versatile.
• 100mm ball levelling.
• Perfect for payloads to 0-14.0 kg (0-30.9 lbs).
• 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
• Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
• 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
• High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
• Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
• Comes with mid-level ground spreader and rubber feet.
• Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
• 3 year warranty.
The 3772 CX14 Sprinter II 2-stage (alloy) tripod system with a robust 100mm ball levelling fluid head designed for users needing the stability that comes with 100mm tripods, cost effectively.
CX14 employs CB Plus™ technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance, 5+0 settings of Miller's fluid pan and tilt drag. Perfect for payloads to 0-14.0 kg (0 - 30.9 lbs) and with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to match your camera configuration to any shot.
Matched with the 2 stage Sprinter II (alloy) tripod and mid-level spreader providing incredible speed of set up, variable tripod footprint and the versatility to set up on all terrain.
|Payload Range||0-14.0 kg (0-30.9 lbs)|
|Height Range||603-1693mm (23.7-66.6”)|
|Transport Length||853mm (33.6”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions (15+0)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+90° / -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release, side load camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||150mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +150°F)|
|Lock Type||HS dual action|
|1097||CX14 fluid head|
|1580||Sprinter II 2-stage tripod (alloy)|
|475||Rubber feet (set of 3)|
|679||Pan handle - fixed with clamp|
|3502||Arrow softcase 2-stage|
|Kits Choice - N8||N/A|