MITRA CORP 3D Mic Pro
The Mitra 3D Mic Pro places an affordable, immersive audio capturing microphone in the hands of sound designers, videographers and just about anyone with a portable video camera or portable audio recording device. The 3D Mic Pro delivers stunningly realistic, human-ear immersive audio without any external processing. The microphone's output connections easily connect to the inputs of portable recorders, portable video cameras, DSLR cameras and more.
The base of the microphone features Mitra's SHEM signal processing system, which mimics the perception of human hearing and encodes the signal. The bottom of the base features a 1/4-20 tripod base, which allows for tripod mounting and adapter accessories such as shoe adapters and shockmounts (optional). The 3D Mic Pro operates on a pair of 9V batteries and level indicators display remaining battery life. The Mitra 3D Pro is more than ideal for audio-for-video applications, field audio capturing, sound design, audio for gaming and much more.
· Patent pending design
· Professional quality Japanese microphone capsule
· Ultra low noise circuit
· 2 gold plated XLR outputs
· 1 microphone level phono output
· Powered by two 9V batteries
· Long battery life of 12 hours
· Dual battery level indicators
· Rugged ABS resin case
· 1/4" Tripod mount hole
Read the FAQ here.
· Transducer: Back plate Pre-polarized condenser capsule
· Polar Pattern: Very similar to human ear
· Output: Pressure transducer with patent pending SHEM
· Frequency: Response20Hz to 20kHz
· Sensitivity: -35 dB (0db = 1V/pa)
· Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 62 dB
· Impedance: 50 ohms balanced, < 200 ohms unbalanced
· Signal Output: Phono line out max. signal voltage: < 200 ohm
· Output Power: Cable drive capability: 487' (150m)
· Hard Disk Space: 2x 9V PP3 baConnectorXLR-3M.
· Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
· Mount: Tripod hole: 1/4" 20 pitch
· Dimensions (HxWxL)7.5 x 12 x 7.8" (190 x 305 x 198mm)
· Grip Diameter: 2.36" (60mm)
· Weight: 1 lb, 6 oz (625g)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty