Minrray PTZ UV510A USB 3.0 /HDMI Series 2MP 20x Video Camera USB/HDMI
The UV510A Series 2MP 20x Video Conference Camera from Minrray features a 1/2.8" CMOS sensor and 5.5-110mm varifocal lens with 20x zoom to capture videos at a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080. It comes with HDMI, USB, Ethernet,and RS-232 connectivity. The camera uses a step drive motor mechanism and motor drive controller for smooth and noiseless PTZ operation. In addition, it supports H.264/H.265 video compression and AAC, MP3, and G.711A audio compression formats.
The addition of a USB input to this camera instantly makes it more versatile, allowing connection to all sorts of devices, from computers to Tablets and even Smartphones! while it can be powered from the usb alone, it is reccomended to power from DC as the picture quality does suffer whne powered by USB only.
- 1/2.8" CMOS sensor offers a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080
- 5.5-110mm varifocal lens offers 20x optical zoom and viewing angle range from 3.3 to 54.7°
- Auto focus for quick and accurate focusing
- 2D/3D noise reduction
- SDI supports transmission distances up to 328'
- Supports 8, 16, 32, 44,1, 48 kHz sampling frequencies
- AAC, MP3, and PCM audio coding
- Supports ONVIF, GB/T28181, RTSP, and RTMP protocols
- Supports RTMP push mode for linking streaming media server (Wowza, FMS), RTP multicast mode, and network full command VISCA control protocol
- RS-485 and RS-232 ports for supporting cascade function
- Supports VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P, and Automatic Identification protocols
- Low-power sleep/wake function reduce power consumption to 400mW
- Support 255 preset positions (remote controller is set to 10 preset positions)
- Compatible with both IR remote controller and wireless remote controller
- Suitable for tele-education, lecture capture, webcasting, videoconferencing, tele-training, tele-medicine applications and interrogation and emergency command systems
- USB output for easy connection to a computer
- USB 3.0 Cable
- USB Y splitter( USB Power / USB data)