LightPro 1m Cyclorama curve for studio Floor to Wall Horizontal
The LightPro 1m Cyclorama curve for studio Floor to Wall Horizontal is a 40 degree curve designed to go between the floor and wall. the curve has a radius of approx 50cm and designed to work with the LightPro Curve Corner. The reason for a 40 degree curve is to allow for a smooth transition from floor to curve.
1m wide Plaster curve designed to be built into a studio to give you an infinity curve or remove the appearance of corners
It’s sometimes called a cyc background, cyc wall, or infinity wall. This walled background incorporates one or more curved surfaces. They’re used to make it look like there’s no end. All corners are seamless. If done well, it’s impossible to tell where the floor ends and the wall begins.
In still photography or video production, this helps make your background almost ‘disappear,’ leaving a ton of possibilities for lighting.
This is great for commercials, giving the products full attention, or when using a green screen.
economical way to achieve professional results!
What it is made out of
Specifications on size
All of the modules in System Super 2.5EZ are trimmed and ready to assemble and install into your wall. These modules have a tapered edge for an even transition to adjacent surfaces. This creates an absolutely seamless joint after taping and mudding.
Best Uses for System Super 2.5EZ:
- Small-to-medium size green screen &/or video studios where consistent lighting and superior sound characteristics are important
- Small-to-medium size photography studios that require consistent lighting to achieve an infinity effect
- Small-to-medium TV/video/green screen production studios
- In-house corporate video/green screen production studios
- Photographers with small-to-medium studio environments
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED, HOWEVER AS IT IS A SPECIALITY ITEM FREIGHT COSTS MAY VARY.
EMAIL INFO@DRAGONMAGE.COM.AU FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CALL 02 9906 5488