IDX System Technology CW-7 1/2 SD/HD-SDI Wireless Receiver for CW-7 Transmitter (V Mount)
- Receives HD Video / Audio Up to 328 ft
- Supports Formats Up to 1080/60i
- Zero Frame Delay
- Suitable for Outdoor or Indoor Use
- Dynamic Frequency Selection
- Two Channels of Embedded Audio
- 4 Selectable Channels
- Integrated V Mount
The IDX CW-7 1/2 SD/HD-SDI Uncompressed Wireless Receiver for CW-7 Transmitter is part of the CW-7 video system that allows you to wirelessly transmit video signals. This receiver will accept video signals from the separately sold transmitter and can be used in conjunction with up to 6 other receivers. The unit receives signals from up to 328 ft while maintaining a zero frame delay, and is suitable for outdoor or indoor productions and event coverage.
Wireless video transmission saves you the headache of BNC cable runs, as well as snagged cables, and gives you more flexibility than laying cable down during a shoot. Dynamic Frequency Selection allows the CW-7 to operate on less crowded channels within the license exempt 5GHz spectrum, and you do not have to worry about matching frequencies with your transmitter, as any receiver will work with any transmitter.
- Key Features:
- Standard broadcast and cinema video formats up to 1080/60i
- Two channels of embedded audio for stereo monitoring
- Range of 30 - 328 ft (may vary depending on site conditions)
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) allows operation on less crowded channels
- Integrated V Mount for camera and battery connection
- 4 selectable channels and 1 DFS on TX and RX
- Multicast operation; transmit to multiple RXs in close vicinity
- Zero frame delay; less than 1ms latency
- 3/8" screw hole on RX for flexible mounting
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS specifications
Frequency 5.190 - 5.795 GHz, four selectable channels or one auto select/DFS Transmitter/Receiver Antenna Internal 18 dBi gain Transmit Method MIMO Modulation Orthogonal Frequency Diversity Multiplexing (OFDM) Latency Less than 1 ms Video Formats HD:
1080/60i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/23.98p, 1080/30PsF, 1080/29.97PsF, 1080/25PsF, 1080/24PsF, 1080/23.98PsF, 720/59.94p, 720/50p
4:2:2 YcbCr 10bit, 525i/59.94, 625i/50
Audio Output RX: two channels SDI embedded Power Requirement 11-18 VDC via battery plate or 4-pin XLR connector Power Consumption Approx. 12 W FCC Regulations Wireless operation on the 5 GHz U-NII spectrums do not require users to obtain a license; however, the FCC has strict regulations and requires wireless devices to support DFS when operating on frequency ranges 5.250 -5.350 GHz and 5.470 -5.725 GHz. Weather and US government agency radar systems operate on these frequencies and must not be interfered with. The DFS function will detect and vacate channels that are in use by weather and US government agency radar systems.
- FCC prohibits transmission power modifications and hardware modifications by the user.
- FCC prohibits the ability to change frequencies and region codes by the user. FCC prohibits importation and use of non US approved transmitters in the US.
- FCC strongly prohibits manufacturers and/or distributors to offer non US approved transmitters; this includes modifications to the original hardware and/or software.
- FCC only authorizes the use of wireless equipment specifically made for and shipped in the US market.
Dimensions 6.22 x 2.83 x 7.4" (15.8 x 7.2 x 18.8 cm) Weight TX: 1.87 lb(0.85 kg)
RX: 1.76 lb(0.8 kg)