Sporting an adjustable color temperature range of 2800 to 6500K the Matrix Bi-Color LED Panel Light from Fiilex features a green/magenta hue adjustment allowing you to tune the light beyond just adjusting the color temperature. It draws only 320W yet produces the light output of a 1500 watt tungsten halogen light, while maintaining a CRI rating of 93 and is flicker-free throughout the fixture's color and dimming range.
The Matrix can be dimmed from full brightness down to near zero, and incorporates a rear mounted LCD panel that displays the selected color temperature. Color temp., brightness, and hue can all be adjusted by using the manual knobs mounted on the back of the fixture near the LCD screen, or by using a DMX 512 control panel (not included). The fixture features a fan for cooling, while maintaining an IP24 rating. The fixture is mounted on a yoke with a combination Baby pin/Junior stand for flexibility in mounting. Wi-Fi connectivity is built-in and requires an iOS app (awaiting approval).
Using Dense-Matrix LED technology, Fiilex has arrayed the LEDs into a form factor that creates a diffuse flicker-free source with intensity and throw.
- The color temperature of the light can be adjusted from 2800 to 6500K. It features a Hue adjustment that allows you to adjust the green/magenta balance of the light.
- The output is flicker-free, and the light can be dimmed from full brightness all the way down to 0.2% without affecting CRI or shifting color.
- You can control the brightness, color temperature, and hue adjustment of the light manually from its back panel, or by the DMX 512 interface. You will need a DMX 512 compatible controller, which is not included, to utilize DMX control.
- The fixture produces a 110° beam angle without using the optional fresnel lens.
- Available, but not included, barndoors and fresnel lens provide you with more control over the light's output. The fresnel lens creates a square beam as opposed to a round beam that most light fixtures project. This is by design, and is intended to make it easier to fill a bounce card or silk.
- The cooling fan reaches a maximum noise level of 24dBA max.
- The included super clamp mounts to the power supply, allowing you to mount the power supply on a stand.