Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K 2
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- UHD 4K 3840 x 2160
- 10" LCD (1920 x 1200 Resolution)
- Built-In Talkback
- Illuminated Tally
- 12G-SDI & Optical Fiber Video I/O
- XLR Audio Connections
- 4-Pin XLR Power Connector
- Magnesium Alloy Body
- The Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K 2 is an updated compact and lightweight broadcast camera designed for live production.
- This is version 2, which removes the internal battery, making for a studio camera that is both lighter and simpler to ship to locations without running afoul of airline shipping restrictions.
- Constructed from a magnesium alloy body, the camera is light even for travel, yet durable enough for use in the field.
- It has a large 10" LCD screen with detachable sunshade and an active Micro Four Thirds lens mount for compatibility with a wide range of lenses.
- The camera also provides features you'd expect to find in larger studio cameras, such as tally indicators, talkback, XLR audio connections, 12G-SDI inputs/outputs, and even optical fiber via an optional module.
Write Your Own Review
Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K 2 Sun Shield and Attaching Screws Turret Dust Cap 12 VAC Adapter